We take advantage of more than 20 years of print management experience to appropriately source any items our clients require. We have an extensive local and national network of suppliers. Materials of construction and production methods are not limited to our in-house capabilities.
Each Print Management Program is tailored to your unique requirements by going through a thorough process where we:
- Analyze your current print use and procurement.
- Discuss quantities, frequency and variability of existing documents.
- Develop a transition plan for existing materials.
- Consult with you on print design and process improvement.
- Help you manage the creative, development, approval, and procurement process.
- Incorporate your business rules like budgeting and corporate identity standards.
- Create a unique website for placing orders and managing the program.
- Take responsibility for storage and distribution.
- Integrate with your internal systems.
- Provide accountability through specific performance metrics.
- Reduce inventory through digital print on demand (POD).
“Bottomline Ink has provided printing, storage, and fulfillment services for all of our literature pieces for over two decades. In addition to these services, they also administer our sample fulfillment program which includes budget management, mass and target mail campaigns, and rebate coupon processing. We entrust these important business functions to Bottomline because of their commitment to the highest level of customer service and competitive pricing.” – Gene Emerson, BSN Medical